Working with Culture Works to operationalize your culture, talent, and HR processes is unlike working with any other fractional HR team. At Culture Works, we work within an extremely focused skillset, we craft Quarterly Game Plans to drive results for your business, and we believe in what we do. Our passionate HR team is here to help your team create success every step of the way. In an effort to give away a few of our secrets, we are sharing a typical 30, 60, and 90-day engagement breakdown as a Culture Works client.
Our process begins with Client Discovery. This stage of the process is essential, as this is where we discover how our team can best move the needle for your team. We start by analyzing the lifecycle stage of your business, your purpose and goals, and what support your company is looking for.
As we analyze this information we move into the logistical questions: who is your client stakeholder? What is your commitment level? And what mindset do you believe in and want to grow in? This information helps us develop a better understanding of what assessment your team would value most.
At Culture Works, we utilize three different assessments. Purpose (culture-focused), People (talent-focused), and Process (HR-focused). Each assessment is crafted based on the information we collect during the Discovery phase. Once we’ve reviewed your company’s information, we present our recommendations and begin to craft a plan for your team.
Pick Your Package!
Based on our recommendations, you choose the package that best serves your team. Each package is tailored toward a purpose-centered approach, a people-centered approach, or a process-centered approach. Here’s what you can expect from each:
In the purpose-centered approach, our focus is to optimize your company culture. In this stage, it’s critical to align purpose throughout your organization, so that your people and process reflect your culture. The main outcome from this package is an alignment of values. Throughout this process, you will experience a few key components of operationalizing culture. We implement multiple culture and pulse surveys and checks, to ensure we are performing for your team. You will:
- Receive a culture playbook
- Experience a culture evolution throughout your team, which stems from value creation
- Witness culture alignment, which is created based on your values assessment.
- See greater culture connectivity and integration. Communication is key, and we help optimize it!
With a people-centered approach, we focus on enhancing your talent strategy and implementation processes that help make talent acquisition and retention easy. As a company, you likely recognize the importance of attracting and investing in people to build, scale, and grow talent. The outcome of partnering with Culture Works to implement this approach is an investment in outcomes. Your experience is of great value to our team, with this approach you will see the following:
- Greater emphasis on role alignment and job analysis
- Optimization of job descriptions and job ads
- An analysis of your compensation plans
- 30, 60, and 90-day plans and reviews to ensure our team is performing for your company, and your team is able to implement our recommendations
- Implementation of various learning and development strategies
- Implementation of an emotionally ambitious program
- Ongoing team and personal coaching
- Creation of career path programs and plans
- You will receive a recruiting playbook to work from in the future
- An analysis of your team’s strengths and areas of development
- The creation of team succession and cross-training plans
If you decide, based on our recommendations, that you want to begin with a process-centered package, our focus will remain on HR processes and procedures. As a company, you understand that it takes a team to build, integrate, scale, and evolve processes, and that’s what we’re here for! Our goal with this package is to drive, integrate, and experience team results. A few value-adds you can expect from this package include:
- An ongoing and evolving HR infrastructure
- An integrative HR team
- The implementation of Performance Success Systems
- The creation of a Performance Management Program
- The optimization of your new hire orientation, and onboarding processes
- A value-aligned hiring process
- Support, mentorship, and stabilization for your HR stakeholders
30, 60, and 90 Day Plans
With client success at the core of everything we do, we have implemented 30, 60, and 90-day check-ins and reviews to assist our clients in operationalizing their culture, talent, and HR.
30-day check-ins begin with the creation of a new 30-day plan and review the commitment to the 30-60-90 day process. This meeting includes stakeholders, team members, and the client success manager. We establish expectations, the approach and working dynamics, the cadence of working sessions, and joint ownership.
60-day check-ins typically included a review of the previous month’s plan and the creation of a new one. In this check-in, we evaluate the partner’s commitment, the results, your team’s experience, the value-add, and how aligned you are feeling with Culture Works’ performance. Next, we work to include a 60-day committed plan for your team.
Lastly, the 90-day check-in includes a reflection of the previous two months and an alignment of the next Quarterly Game Plan (QGP) for your team. We will evaluate results up until this point, focusing on your experience, the value you feel Culture Works is bringing to your team, and how aligned you are feeling within your organization. At this time, you will create your first QGP and your stakeholders will receive a complete Client Experience Survey.
With Culture Works, we want to partner with your company to create success for your team– whatever that looks like for your specific company. Our passionate HR team has the experience you need in culture ops and hospitality to create success. Our approach is centered upon the importance to humanize, customize, and simplify. We believe in what we do, and we want to help your company operationalize culture, talent, and HR to create ongoing success.